- Advertising art director - creative
- 2D computer Animator
- Copy editor
- Film director
- Graphic designer
- Level editor
- Line producer
- QA Tester
- Render Wrangler
- Storyboard artist
- Unit Manager
- This person is responsible for all the hands-on aspects of lighting and set locations.
- This person creates a list at the end of a document to help readers search for names or topics.
- This person designs visual concepts for advertising campaigns.
- This person has overall responsibility for creative direction the style and structure.
- This person uses software to animate scenes, characters and plotting camera moves.
- This person checks and debugs a digital game to ensure it is high quality before it goes to the public.
- This person plans, creates and brings to life dance and / or movement on stage or set.
- This person illustrates a story and draws panels to set out the action.
- This person builds, installs and removes wooden structures on film sets and locations.
- This person reads a text before it’s published to make sure it’s accurate.
- This person helps to build, transport, rig, de-rig and store sets.
- This person acts as a go-between for the film crew and the location owners.
- This person produces designs to communicate a client’s message visually.
- This person helps out wherever they are needed on productions.
- This person converts computer data into a sequence of viewable images.
- This person creates interactive items for part of a digital game, including the landscape, building and objects.
- This person works on preparing a film’s budget and production costs for potential investors.
- This person designs and creates new hats.